Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Apps for Administrators | Pinner Julie Bohnenkamp

Meet Julie Bohnenkamp
Recently Julie was honored by Tech & Learning as one of four educators across the country who “exemplified extraordinary education technology leadership” in 2012. Not only is Center Grove School district fortunate to have Bohnenkap's leadership as the district Director of Technology, the entire state benefits from her experience as she is a member of the Indiana eLearning Leadership Cadre along with at least one other Pinnovator we featured on Day 4.  While her pins are primarily not work related, she has found Pinterest a particularly useful tool when sharing resources with others in professional settings.

What prompted you to begin pinning?
I began pinning on a personal level. I loved looking at all of the design ideas for gardens, houses, etc.  

Do you curate using any other tools?
I do curate using other tools. I especially like Symbaloo.  

How do you collect pins?
A combination of pinning from the web and repinning others' finds.

Do you have a favorite board(s) you curate?
On an educational level, I started the Apps for Administrators board as a follow-up to a presentation I gave at a local conference. I referenced that they would find all of the apps that I spoke about from the Pinterest site.

View Julie's Board

No comments:

Post a Comment