Morgan Walker, Director of Academic Services at Danville Community School Corporation who shares her education related boards:
- School Ideas http://www.pinterest.com/walker8208/school-ideas/ will keep get you scrolling with no less than 650+ pins that will spark new projects.
- Checks for Understanding http://www.pinterest.com/walker8208/checks-for-understanding/ provides a range of informal assessments that you can use with all ages of learners.
- Classroom Management http://www.pinterest.com/walker8208/classroom-management/ another hefty board full of potential incentives and organizational tips and tricks.
- Thank you gifts http://www.pinterest.com/walker8208/thank-you-gifts/
- Writing http://www.pinterest.com/walker8208/writing/ While Morgan notes this board doesn't have as many pins as the others, there's plenty of reason to check it out if you teach writing in any context.
Pinnovation Invitation: Let us know what you gained from Pinnovation. What would you have liked to have learned but didn't?